£80,000 – £100,000 plus benefits
An International award-winning consultancy is looking for a Project Director to join their multi-discipline practice to work on some of the most iconic projects in the world. The ideal project director will have an architectural, engineering or contracting background with the proven success of large project delivery.
As an established Project Director, you will bring significant design delivery experience gained in the UK and internationally on high profile, technically challenging projects. Additionally, you will be comfortable shaping project outcomes at a senior level with high-profile architects, consultants and contractors, and will be motivated by fostering positive collaboration between internal and external stakeholders in challenging circumstances.
Relevant candidates will also demonstrate the following:
- Chartered Engineer or professionally registered Architect.
- Proven project management capability (with a qualification desirable)
- Strong evidence of project delivery leading multi-disciplinary teams in a consulting practice
- Capability to motivate people and teams and drive successful delivery and completion
- Ability to solve problems by thinking laterally
Naturally, the role of a Project Director is a wide-ranging one with a variety of tasks, but typically the role will include:
- Full responsibility for all day to day outputs of the project via management of short- and long-term objectives and talk allocation for all the different disciplines working on the project.
- Working with the Project Principal regarding updates including any escalations and key engineering issues.
- Responsible for the planning, analysis and managing process and commercial considerations.
- Continually ensuring that practices, policies, strategy and services represent the client’s best interests and that work is in keeping with current legislation, Standards and Codes of Practice.
- Chairing design progress meetings and fully communicating the design intent and client objectives
- Preparation of monthly progress reports as required and maintenance of the project programme with the Project Planner
- Organisation, implementation and presentation of designs to the client
- Monitoring the quality of the design work and ensuring it meets and exceeds the brief, ensuring design and technical quality is maintained throughout the project lifecycle.
- London (London, England)
- £80000 - £100000 per annum + Benefits
Job Salary/Pay Rate
- Structural Engineer Jobs