Mechanically Contract Manager
The fastest growing Building Services M&E Contractor in the Uk is looking for a Mechanical Contract Manager to work in their Mechanical Projects team in their office based in West Essex / East London.
The Mechanical Contract Manager
The right Mechanical Contract Manager will have the following Qualifications/Experience
- A qualification in Mechanical or Building Services Engineering would be preferable.
- Minimum 5 Years’ Experience in managing Mechanically Biased projects in a commercial and industrial environment.
- SMSTS qualified
- Must be computer literate as appropriate to the role. – Minimum Word, Excel, AutoCAD, MS Project
- Hold a clean driving licence.
The Client provides a full range of in-house mechanical, electrical and building works services to meet a broad range of repair and maintenance requirements sought by discerning clients. Their experience covers a wide range of building types from the most modern critical environments hosting data and telecoms services to the more elegant Grade 1 Listed naturally ventilated office space.
Due to what in the main is repeat business, they are growing considerably and would like to bring on board an experienced Mechanically biased Project Manager to join their team based in North London / Hertfordshire
The successful candidate will manage projects generally located throughout London and Hertfordshire.
The role will be largely site based.
Responsibilities will include: –
- Managing projects up to the value of £2.5million from handover from the Estimating Team
- Project Planning and pre-construction activities
- Project Execution to agreed programme and to budget
- Project Co-ordination; Co-ordination Drawing Production
- Project Commissioning and Handover
- Managing Building Management Systems Sub-contractors
- Managing Direct Labour Force and Sub-contractors
- Compiling Risk Assessments and health and safety files
- Formulation of Procurement Schedules, tech sub schedules and RFI schedules with assistance of contract support
- Project Cost Control
- Project Cash flow
- Project Valuations
- Sub-contractor Cost Management, Monthly Certification and Payment
- Pricing and submitting Variations/ Change Orders & maintaining Variation / Change Order Schedules
- Final Account Preparation, Negotiation and Agreement in association with commercial support
- Working to a set of company Key Performance Indicators (Available on request)
The right Mechanical Contract Manager will receive £45,000 – £60,000 per annum.
If this feels like you then please call David Routh at Energi People on 01252 413080 and email your CV