Due to an influx in its workload from repeat business and its expanding client base, the Leeds office are now looking to expand its team and bring in an experienced Structural CAD Technician.
The successful Structural CAD Technician will have the following profile –
- A minimum of 5 years Structural AutoCAD experience.
- Good communication skills.
- Ability to coordinate projects.
- Be technically competent with modelling and draughting to current structural design standards.
- Ability to work to design information provided by design engineers.
- Software experience in AutoCAD is essential, Revit experience is desirable.
The successful Structural CAD Technician can expect to work in a challenging environment which provides a high level of work satisfaction, as well as the opportunity to build a successful career within a reputable company which encourages and supports with personal and professional development.
- Leeds (West Yorkshire, England)
- £28000 - £30000 per annum
Job Salary/Pay Rate
- Structural Technician Jobs