This excellent opportunity to join an Engineering Consultancy with a presence within the industry for over 50 years would suit an experienced graduate Structural Engineer who is looking for the opportunity work on a variety of projects and be able to broaden their portfolio and the chance to build a successful career within a highly reputable company. Where the Manchester office is growing in size, the successful Structural Engineer can expect to be involved with client meetings as well liaising with Architects.
The successful Structural Engineer will have the following profile –
- A minimum of 3-4 years Structural Engineering experience.
- Ability to manage time and work to deadlines.
- Good communication skills.
- Working towards Chartership.
The successful Structural Engineer can expect to work a wide range of interesting projects as well as being given the opportunity to further themselves within the growing company.
- Manchester (Greater Manchester, England)
- £29000 - £36000 per annum
Job Salary/Pay Rate
- Structural Technician Jobs