Mechanical Project Manager – Welwyn Garden City Office based however will be required to work UK Wide to work alongside the client very closely. The company works very closely as a team so full support is provided alongside travel costs and expenses paid for by the company for meeting the client and going to different sites in the UL and possibly Northern Ireland.
The Mechanical project manager would be joining a strong team of engineers currently working on some of the most iconic projects within the leisure and restaurants industry. The key objectives of this role as Mechanical Project Manager is to have overall responsibility for the HVAC building services elements of the projects ensuring that the business meets programme, cost, safety and quality objectives.
The main elements of the Mechanical Project Manager role will include technical skills and management of sub-contractors, managing Health & Safety, support of the surveyor on the project, commissioning, amongst other aspects of the usual day to day role.
The ideal candidate and successful applicants will have the following qualifications and experience:
- Experience of working in Cinemas (a must) and Restaurants
- Working for a Building Services Contractor at a similar level.
- Consistently good financial returns on projects, taking into account all relevant factors.
- Good people management and motivational skills.
- The ability to work under pressure to meet set deadlines.
- The ability to plan ahead, co-ordinate and prioritise workloads.
This position offers a fantastic career path for the right candidate, for more information about this role or if you are keen on a new opportunity within the Building Services sector, please contact Kim Harris.
- Welwyn Garden City (Hertfordshire, England)
- BS - Project Manager - Mechanical Contractor Mechanical
Important Job Skills
- £35000 - £50000 per annum + Pension, Annual Bonus, BUPA
Job Salary/Pay Rate
- Building Services Mechanical Engineer Jobs