Working for an international consultancy who have operated within the industry for over 40 years. You can expect to be involved with a variety of high profile projects and be given the opportunity to broaden your portfolio with projects such as airport terminals and university campus, circa £200m +. The Consultancy will also fully support and encourage personal and professional development, with this they will be looking for a Structural Engineer with a drive for career development.
The successful Structural Engineer will have the following profile –
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience working as a Structural Engineer on building structures.
- Strong communication skills.
- Knowledge of AutoCAD, Revit.
- Ability to work as an individual as well as within a team.
- Manchester (Greater Manchester, England)
- £29000 - £36000 per annum
Job Salary/Pay Rate
- Structural Engineer Jobs