Associate Bridge Engineer
£60,000 – £70,000 + Benefits
Our Client is currently looking for an Associate Bridge engineer on a permanent basis, for their London Office.
This Structural Engineering consultancy has several offices across the UK and abroad. My client has a great reputation which can be seen in the project they deliver.
They are now looking for an Associate bridge engineer to come into the team a drive their London office even further forward.
- Candidates must be Chartered in Civil / Structural Engineering Design
- 8 + years experience
- Chartered ICE or IStructE
- Experience on projects in bridges including steel cable stayed
- Manage and lead projects, liaising with architects, engineers and technicians alike.
- Previous experience in the London market
- Experience mentoring junior staff
- Lead design teams from start to project completion
- Ensure both design work and projects are completed to the agreed timescales and to company specified standards
- Manage and nurture development of graduate engineers working towards Chartership
- Tender and pitch for future projects.
- London (London, England)
- £60000 - £70000 per annum + Benefits
Job Salary/Pay Rate
- Bridge Engineer Jobs