The job will involve:
* All aspects of new business development – Networking and building upon the North making a target of £3-£4Milion a year.
* Developing a strategic and tactical target map for potential clients based on market knowledge and research.
* Building strong relationships internally working with colleagues around the UK to ensure the best approach is taken for each client.
* Representing the company at all levels and dealing with external channels such as business owners and directors.
* Completing presentations when necessary for Senior Management, customers and stakeholders in respect of new found opportunities.
* Identifying and developing financial business cases for each opportunity in order to obtain approval to progress this further.
The successful candidate
The successful candidate will have the following:
* Previous experience in a similar role working for a large integrated service provider.
* Previous experience of selling M&E building service contracts into private sector/retail clients
* Previous background within the M&E Buidling services industry
* Have a proven track record of hitting sales targets and working to KPI’s
* Have strong I.T skills – Particularly Microsoft Office.
* Full UK driving licence
* Available in 4 weeks’ notice or less
Company car or Car Allowance
Company laptop and mobile phone
Pension/ Healthcare/ Gym
If you are interest please don’t hesitate to get in touch to know more about the company and this opportunity.