Senior Structural CAD Technician
£36,000 – £43,000 +
Senior Structural CAD Technician Overview
With over 70 years of heritage behind them, this highly-recognised and successful consultancy have the requirement for a Senior Structural CAD Technician to join their fantastic working environment in Surrey. The position available requires a CAD Technician from a Structural Design Consultancy with ideally 5 years’ experience to produce CAD Drawings for all types of building projects.
Senior Structural CAD Technician Key Qualifications/Experience
- Candidates must be qualified to Degree level in a relevant engineering discipline
- Minimum 5 years’ experience
- AutoCAD 2-D/3-D
Senior Structural CAD Technician Key Responsibilities
- Preparation of structural engineering drawings using AutoCAD
- Ensuring drawings meet customer and company standards
- Liaising with internal contacts to determine client requirements
- Producing drafting work using AutoCAD and Revit
This position is available due to an increase in workload, as such they are looking for a start as soon as possible.