Structural Engineer Overview:
This young, dynamic and rapidly growing Structural Consultancy are looking for a Structural Engineer with 2 – 5 years experience to join on a permanent basis. As a Structural Engineer, you will have the opportunity to work on a number of schemes ranging from residential and commercial through to high rise. They have a fantastic Chartership set up with excellent mentors to help you get through it effciently and confidently. They promote a collaborative environment for their Structural Engineers and Technicians as well as organic progression through the company.
Structural Engineer Duties:
- To assist Senior Engineers with design schemes
- Assist in the liaison of contractors, architects and clients
- Complete projects to timescales and deadlines
- Work closely with other engineers and technicians to meet client requirements
Structural Engineer Skills/Requirements:
- MEng 2.1 or 1st in Civil/Structural Engineering
- 2 years + UK/London building structures experience
- Ideally, experience with all main materials (concrete, steel, timber & masonry)
- Comfortable working to deadlines and liasing with external parties
This role is available due to expansion and a number of projects being won.