Title: Graduate Structural Engineer
Salary: £27,000 – £29,000
Graduate Structural Engineer – Overview:
My client, an award winning and reputable consultancy based in the central London are looking for a graduate structural engineer to join them on a full time basis. This is a fantastic opportunity for a gaduate structural engineer to be part of an organisation that promotes organic growth a progression for their staff whilst providing excellent and structured training to achieve chartership status. As a graduate engineer, you will be mentored and guided by senior structural engineers on a number of project schemes to give you varied experience.
Graduate Structural Engineer – Skills/Experience:
- Hold a 2.1 or 1st class MEng in Civil/Structural Engineering from a reputable university
- Raw Graduate up to 1 years maximum experience – ideally UK experience.
- Desire and passion to further your career in a structural consultancy
- Good communication and ability to take information and guidance onboard
Graduate Structural Engineer – Duties
- Work alongside intermediate and senior engineers on a range of projects
- Assist in making sure project deadlines are met to timescales
- Assist/shadow in any site visits, design team meeting, client meetings, etc
This opportunity is available due to further growth of the business and a number of projects getting the green light.