I am currently recruiting for a Structural Engineer to join an expanding Civil/Structural engineering consultancy at its office based in Oxfordshire. In this role you can expect to work on a variety of projects, taking on various aspects of each project, giving the successful Structural Engineer the opportunity to broaden their portfolio. The consultancy boast full commitment to further development including training towards chartership.
The successful Structural Engineer will have the following profile –
- BEng degree or equivalent recognised by the IStructE.
- A minimum of 4 years’ experience within building structural design.
- BIM experience is essential.
- Experience using various software packages for example Tekla will be an advantage.
- Strong communication skills.