Working for an international consultancy who have operated within the industry for over 40 years. You can expect to be involved with a variety of high profile projects and be given the opportunity to broaden your portfolio with projects such as airport terminals and university campus, circa £200m +. The Consultancy will also fully support and encourage personal and professional development, with this they will be looking for a Structural Engineer with a drive for career development.
The successful Structural Engineer will have the following profile –
- Minimum of 3-4 years’ experience working on building structures in the UK.
- Working towards gaining Chartership status.
- Ambition and willingness to development.
- Strong communication skills.
- Experience liaising with Clients.
- Experience leading a variety of projects.