Senior Structural Engineer
South West London
Senior Structural Engineer Overview
An extremely well respected, national, engineering consultancy is currently looking to recruit a Senior Structural Engineer within their Structural team. They have been steadily growing over the past 20 years and are renowned for delivering high quality, award winning, design led structural and civil engineering solutions. As a Senior Structural Engineer, you will need to demonstrate sound judgement and be astute in managing and leading medium to large projects, including the associated risks, project finances and costs.
Senior Structural Engineer Key Qualifications/Experience
- Must be Chartered/Near Chartered via IStructE or similar body
- Must be qualified to degree level, minimum 2.1 in Civil/Structural Engineering
- Qualified to masters level is preferable although not essential
- 4+ years’ proven Structural Engineering experience
Senior Structural Engineer Key Responsibilities
- Complete structural design following detailed specifications
- Designing structures efficiently using concrete, steel, masonry and timber
- Ensure both design work and projects are completed to the agreed timescales
- Seeks practical, efficient, innovative and elegant solutions
- Confident and collaborative in liaising and communication with clients and leading design meetings
This position is available due to team growth and as such, they are looking for a start as soon as possible.
For more information please contact Neil Tilley on 01252 413080.