Mechanical Project Manager
A medium sized and rapidly growing Mechanical Contractor based in Gerrards Cross, Berkshire is looking for a mechanical project manager experienced in fast track commercial fit out projects.
The Mechanical Project Manager
The role consists of taking the projects from pre-construction to completion and everything in between. Subbie & Supplier procurement & Management, all aspects of financial management, site health & safety management, maintaining relationships with clients.
The projects are between £10,000 and £2m in the commercial CATA / CAT B fit out sector.
The locations covered are mainly the M4 corridor from Slough to Newbury but also:
- Central London
- You must have experience in Commercial Fit Out projects.
- Experience running a job from tender to completion
- At least 5 years of experience as a mechanical project manager
The role is providing a salary between £45,000 and £60,000.
If this sounds like the thing for you, apply now.
Energi People are the leading experts in building services engineering recruitment. https://energi.uk.com/recruitment/building-services-engineering-recruitment/
- Gerrards Cross (Buckinghamshire, England)
- £45000 - £60000 per annum
Job Salary/Pay Rate
- Building Services Construction Jobs