MECHANICAL TECHNICAL MANAGER / DIRECTOR
A household name Mechanical Contractor is looking for a Mechanical Technical Manager / Director to come into the company based in Loughton and ensure technical compliance & enhance the overall service received by the client.
Purpose of the Mechanical Technical Manager / Director:
To ensure that the business remains competitive through correct product selection as well as continuing to maintain the high standard of installation.
You will be overseeing all technical aspects of installation. I.e. regular site inspections & working with the Contracts Mangers to ensure the Installation is spec compliant.
You will be responsible for the Initial design for D&B projects that they are tendering and advising the estimating department on the technical compliance before bidding.
Co-ordination with client & our out sourced Design Team on D&B projects and working with the buying department to ensure correct product supply & technical submissions to client will be integral to the role.
You will be reviewing new products coming to market and attending pre-start meetings to demonstrate the company’s technical abilities & professional ability.
You will also be reviewing and appraising the Quotations received (Qualifying quotes) – making comments on a like for like comparison and compliance with Spec/Drawing requirements.
Producing a Project Plant Schedule of finalised selections.
Scope of the job:
The kind of actions, decisions and/or recommendations you will personally be responsible for on a regular basis are:
- Working with and technically supporting estimating department as required.
- Read the Quote and Specification & Drawings prior to the meeting.
- Technical Submissions & updating Schedule on Server and in Tech Subs hard copy folder working with AC/LD on qualifying quotes and checking like for like during better buying.
- To prepare a schedule of finalised selections from the Technical submission Schedule/approvals, the specification and our quote.
- Technically review quotes Vs Specification.
- Support and answer technical queries.
- Organise the landlords O&M manual(s) with the outsourced company and request the record drawings from CAD.
- Technical + Service & Maintenance to review installation and issue certification of completion to Client and discuss health checks.
The role is providing a salary from £60,000 – £75,000 + package depending on experience and title
If this sounds like the thing for you, apply now.
Energi People are the leading experts in building services engineering recruitment. https://energi.uk.com/recruitment/building-services-engineering-recruitment/
- Loughton (Essex, England)
- £60000 - £75000 per annum
Job Salary/Pay Rate
- Building Services Public Health Engineering Jobs