I am currently recruiting for a chartered structural engineer to join an expanding, award winning, and multi-discipline consultancy at its office in Bristol. The consultancy work on a wide range of projects within numerous sectors including residential, commercial, education, health and rail. This opportunity will give the successful chartered structural engineer the chance to work on a number of diverse projects as well as the chance to further their career within an expanding consultancy.
The successful chartered structural engineer will have the following profile –
- A minimum of 5 years’ building structures experience.
- Degree qualified (MEng).
- Chartered with the ICE or IStructE.
- Strong communication skills.
- Ability to liaise with clients directly and attend design progress meetings.
- Project experience within rail structures will be essential.
- Bristol (Bristol, England)
- £40000 - £50000 per annum
Job Salary/Pay Rate
- Structural Engineer Jobs