Senior Structural Engineer
South East London
Senior Structural Engineer Overview
An award winning mid-size consultancy based in Central/South-East London, that we have placed many staff with, are currently looking to expand the team and take on a Senior Engineer with between 3-7 years’ experience. This is a relatively young consultancy with roughly 85 staff members who are rapidly gaining a very good name within the market.
If you are looking for a working environment that supports your career and route to Chartership, with a hands on approach and offering a good level of responsibility on projects, then look no further and apply today.
You will be rewarded with an above average salary package, unrivalled pension contributions and a yearly bonus of up to 14%. On top of this, there are annual work trips, food twice a week and social events to keep you busy outside of work time.
Senior Structural Engineer Key Qualifications/Experience
- Must be qualified to degree level, minimum 2.1 in Civil/Structural Engineering
- Qualified to masters level is preferable although not essential
- 3+ years’ proven Structural Engineering experience
Senior Structural Engineer Key Responsibilities
- Complete structural design following detailed specifications
- Designing structures efficiently using concrete, steel, masonry and timber
- Ensure both design work and projects are completed to the agreed timescales
- Seeks practical, efficient, innovative and elegant solutions
- Confident and collaborative in liaising and communication with clients and leading design meetings
This position is available due to team growth and as such, they are looking for a start as soon as possible.
For more information please contact Neil Tilley on 01252 413080.
- South East London (London, England)
- £32000 - £40000 per annum
Job Salary/Pay Rate
- Structural Engineer Jobs