The successful principal structural engineer will ideally have a minimum of 10 year’s experience within building structures and have a strong technical background designing with all core materials. This is a great opportunity for a career driven principal structural engineer who is eager to be given the opportunity to grow a design department within a well-established and widely recognised consultancy.
The consultancy work on large scale projects across a wide range of sectors including education, commercial, retail and student accommodation, so experience working on large scale projects will be an advantage for this position.
The successful principal structural engineer should also have the following profile –
- Degree qualified within Civil or Structural.
- Minimum of 10 years building structures experience within the UK.
- Chartered with the ICE or IStructE.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Experience liaising with clients.
- Experience with business development.
- Birmingham (West Midlands, England)
- £50000 - £60000 per annum
Job Salary/Pay Rate
- Structural Engineer Jobs