Mechanical Business Development Manager
We are urgently requiring a Mechanical Business Development Manager to join an expanding company who are committed to the development of their employees and seek to offer long term career opportunities to the right business minded candidate.
The Mechanical Business Development Manager Role
This will be a first for the company as they have never had anyone in this dedicated role before so the position would need you to be self-sufficient from the off. The company specialise in Design and Build Mechanical projects, focusing on the commercial Fit Out sector so knowledge of this area of building services is ideal.
This role will not only need you to not only develop new clients while servicing existing ones but also price and tender successfully to ensure a steady stream of work coming in.
The company is based in Clapham Junction, South West London and while the role will not have you desk bound you will need to be able to get there easily.
The work will need to be won at 21% gross profit to make it economical for the company.
The Mechanical Business Development Manager
The ideal candidate will be commercially orientated and able to build strategic relationships with key clients, prospects and partner organisations.
As the ideal candidate you will have experienced in:
- Utilising existing systems to maintain existing customers and develop new clients
- Developing sales plans
- Undertaking personal visits for sales development and negotiation
- Dealing with primarily end users and their professional teams, design organisations including consultants, surveyors, architects, preferred building contractors, project managers, property developers where there is a commercial commitment rather than multi-bid tender situations
- Ensuring all documentation is updated and complete to fulfil Company’s contractual and corporate responsibilities
- Pricing and winning work
- Design and Build
- Fit out
The role is providing a salary from £50,000 – £55,000 + a generous bonus scheme for the new business. (The bonus scheme is set out very clearly in an easy to comprehend way. NO moving the goal posts!)
If this sounds like the thing for you, apply now.
Energi People are the leading experts in building services engineering recruitment. https://energi.uk.com/recruitment/building-services-engineering-recruitment/
- South West London (London, England)
- £50000 - £55000 per annum + bonus scheme
Job Salary/Pay Rate
- Job Expired