Mechanical Project Manager
One of the most recognisable Principle Contractors is looking to bring on board an experienced and reliable Mechanical Project manager to be part of their growing projects team based in London / Twickenham. They are looking at doubling their turnover so now is a great time to get on board.
Mechanical Project Manager Overview
As the Mechanical Project manager you will be supervising the progress of contracts under your control and motivate the mechanical and electrical sub-contractors on the project.
You will be the main point of contact for all electrical works, leading the team and providing progress reports to the client.
The projects you will be working on will be £150k – £3m to start with in the Commercial, Retail, Education, Healthcare and Infrastructure sectors.
- Professional approach to both collegues and clients – ability to develop and maintain both internal and external client relationships.
- Able to work well under pressure coupled with ability to multi task effectively.
- Good communication skills in both personal presentation and written documentation.
- Leader with demonstrable experience in dealing with workgroups and client interface.
- Commercially assute with a demonstrable track record of P&L.
- Extensive experience and knowledge of construction and building services including contract awareness and delivery to timescale.
The right candidate will receive a salary of £50,000 – £60,000 + package.
If this sounds like the thing for you, apply now.
Energi People are the leading experts in building services engineering recruitment. https://energi.uk.com/recruitment/building-services-engineering-recruitment/
- Twickenham (Middlesex, England)
- £50000 - £60000 per annum + package
Job Salary/Pay Rate
- Job Expired