Mechanical Project Manager
I have an opportunity for a Mechanical Project Manager to join a fast track CAT A and CAT B leading fit out contractor based in Gerrards Cross (Berkshire / Buckinghamshire) with a turnover of £20million+. My client provides fit out, mechanical and electrical (Subbed Out) services, operating mainly in the commercial sector.
This is an excellent opportunity for an ambitious mechanical project manager to join a company that are growing (this is the companies second office and will be expanding to come to the same size as their first office).
As the Mechanical Project Manager your responsibilities will include:
- Working on fast track CAT A and CAT B refurbishment/new build projects across Berkshire / Buckinghamshire
- Meeting full compliance and requirements for the project
- Managing between 1-3 projects in London of maximum value of £1 million each (average £500,000)
- Working to tight deadlines
- Managing a team throughout the project
- Dealing with multiple projects at a time
In order to be considered for the role of Mechanical Project Manager you must have:
- Previously led multiple fast track fit projects of up to £1 million
- Fit out experience/retail experience
- Had previous experience being either a project engineer/project manager
- Ability to work to targets/deadlines
- Ambitions to grow within the company and take over bigger projects
In return our client is ready to offer a salary between £50,000-£60,000 a year.
If this sounds like the thing for you, apply now.
Energi People are the leading experts in building services engineering recruitment. https://energi.uk.com/recruitment/building-services-engineering-recruitment/
- Gerrards Cross (Buckinghamshire, England)
- £50000 - £60000 per annum
Job Salary/Pay Rate
- Building Services Construction Jobs