Associate/Associate Director – Structures
This Award Winning structural practice are looking for a Structural Engineer at an Associate/Associate Director level to join the business on a permanent front. They are a medium size business typically working on RC & Steel structures within residential, mixed use, healthcare, education and more. This post will allow the successful Associate/Associate Director to assist in driving the business forward whilst maintaining and developing existing and new key client relationships. You will also be in charge of running and mentoring a project team of Structural Engineers. As well as technical design, as an Associate/Associate Director you will be able to demonstrate strong interpersonal skills and be confident when dealing with clients, architects, contractors, etc.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a Senior Structural Engineer to take the next step in their career.
- Attend design team meetings, client/architect/contractor meetings.
- Manage a team of project/structural engineers and techniciains.
- Point of contact for client and developers.
- Design structures efficiently and to deadlines/timescales.
- Mentor junior engineers.
- Manage and develop existing/new business and client relationships
- Design with all main materials (concrete, steel, timber, masonry).
- Qualified to degree level (preferably MEng) in Civil/Strucutral Engineering.
- 10 + years London/UK Structural Engineering experience within traditional buildings.
- Chartered via IStructE or ICE.
- Strong background in residential and commercial structures.
- Strong communication skills and experience of liaising with external parties.
- Track record of developing or maintaing clients desirable.
- City of London (London, England)
- £60000 - £70000 per annum
Job Salary/Pay Rate
- Structural Engineer Jobs