BMS/Controls Project Manager – Technical Support Manager
This role is to work on the nationwide maintenance/fm account for a very well known national retail organisation who have outlets in every major high street location in the United Kingdom.
What I am looking for is effectively a BMS/Controls Engineer with “hands on” experience of Trend systems who is looking to take a step up into Project (Maintenance/FM) Management.
The position is based from offices in Bracknell, Berkshire 3 days per week but 2 days per week the position requires someone out on the road visiting sites carrying out PPM audits in locations throughout the UK. Obviously the position carries a company car (Insignia ?) and fuel expenses and hotel expenses (if overnight stay needed).
Detailed “Official” job description:
Job objectives and responsibilities
* Working as part of the, National FM Team
* Working 08.30 to 17.30 Monday – Friday
* Point of contact between Technical Bureau and FM
* Managing the BMS / HVAC Controls Planned Maintenance approving / validate BMS quotes / reports
* To advise FM colleagues regarding the maintenance installation & operation efficiency and maintenance of mechanical building services.
* Monitor quality, safety and environmental systems to ensure compliance to our clients standard operating procedures.
* Provide technical assistance to both client and colleagues to resolve ongoing plant issues
* Develop the mechanical BMS PPM costing validation & tasks ensuring that the work descriptions are sufficient and suitable for the type of plant and equipment.
* Assisting in technical issues within the BMS/Bureau/Field Equipment
* Dealing with risk and problems
* A proven track record of work experience gained in managing and working with Trend,
* Understanding of Trend operations, System Engineering, IQ Engineering,
* Understanding 963 Engineering, IQEco, SET Comms, TONN, BACnet
* Understanding of Cylon Systems
* Electrically certified and have commissioning and/or design experience with BMS systems (BMS/BeMS)
* Ability to work within tight guidelines, budgets and timescales
* Excellent general & personnel management skills
* Health and safety awareness
* Project Managing experience
* Have the ability to work well within a team and independently.
* Must be willing to provide additional hours of work to satisfy workload requirements
* Keep up to date with technological & Environmental developments within our applied industry
* Take responsibility for the attendance of regular contract meetings to establish project status and conditions
* Building and maintaining long-term customer relationships
- Bracknell (Berkshire, England)
- £45000 - £50000 per annum + Car/allowance
Job Salary/Pay Rate
- Job Expired