Junior Structural CAD Technicians
Junior Structural CAD Technician Overview
A reputable and global, multi-disciplinary engineering firm is currently looking to recruit a Junior Structural CAD Technician within the building structures environment. They have completed projects in a wide range of building sectors including Residential, Retail, Commercial, High-rise, Education and more. As a Junior Structural CAD Technician, you will come from a structural drafting background or strong educational studies and ready to get stuck in and learn from Senior colleagues.
Junior Structural CAD Technicians Key Qualifications/Experience
- Must be qualified to HNC/HND level
- 1+ years’ UK experience ideally
- Good knowledge of CAD
Structural Design Engineer Key Responsibilities
- Preparation, general arrangement and reinforcement CAD work on Civil/Structural projects
- Ensuring drawings meet customer and company standards
- Liaising with internal contacts to determine client requirements
- Making sure all work is delivered to timescales and deadlines
This position is available due to team growth and as such, they are looking for a start as soon as possible.
For more information please contact Neil Tilley on 01252 413080.
- Surrey (Surrey, England)
- £20000 - £25000 per annum
Job Salary/Pay Rate
- Junior / Graduate
- Job Expired