£35,000 – £45,000 + Benefits
Our Client is currently looking for an Bridge engineer on a permanent basis, for their Basingstoke Office.
This Structural Engineering consultancy has several offices across the UK. My client has a great reputation which can be seen in the project they deliver.
They are now looking for a bridge engineer to come into the team a drive their Basingstoke office even further forward.
– Candidates must be Chartered in Civil / Structural Engineering Design
– 5 + years experience as a bridge engineer
– Chartered ICE or IStructE
– Experience on projects in bridges – Rail and footbridges preferred
– Manage and lead projects, liaising with architects, engineers and technicians alike.
– Experience mentoring junior staff
– Lead design teams from start to project completion
– Ensure both design work and projects are completed to the agreed timescales and to company specified standards
– Manage and nurture development of graduate engineers working towards Chartership
– Tender and pitch for future projects.
- Basingstoke (Hampshire, England)
- £35000 - £45000 per annum
Job Salary/Pay Rate
- Bridge Engineer Jobs