Graduate Structural Engineer
£25,000 – £32,000+ Benefits
One of London’s leading Structural Design Consultancies are currently looking for an MSc Graduate Structural Engineer, ideally from a Red Brick University, to join a team working on both new build commercial projects, as well as refurbishments of residential, educational and leisure projects. They are keen to find an MEng Graduate with up to two year’s experience or no experience at all. It is important to the client to find a candidate with a strong academic background through A-Levels, Degree (minimum 2:1) and Masters. This client work on medium to large sized projects typically up to £200M across the World. This is a fantastic opportunity to an aspiring Graduate Structural Engineer to gain all the necessary skills and experience to progress through to Chartership.
- Candidates must be qualified to MEng level in a relevant engineering discipline
- 2:1 Or higher grade at degree level
- Up to 2 years’ experience
- Carry out structural design following detailed specifications
- Ensure both design work and projects are completed to the agreed timescales
- Designing structures efficiently using concrete, steel, masonry and timber
This position is available as part of an expansion plan, as such they are looking for a start as soon as possible.
Please send CV’s or call 01252 413 080 to discuss further.
- London (London, England)
- £24000 - £32000 per annum
Job Salary/Pay Rate
- Junior / Graduate
- Structural Engineer Jobs