An excellent opportunity has arisen in my client’s Berlin Building Services team for a Senior Electrical Engineer. This role will see you playing an electrical job leader role on some of the most iconic built environment projects in Europe. The senior electrical engineer I am looking for in Berlin will have a wealth of experience in electrical building services design for leading consultancies.
Berlin – a city renowned for innovation, creativity and diversity is a natural home for my client’s distinctive approach to engineering. With projects ranging from the Zalando Headquarters to The Berlin State Opera House, their team in Germany’s exciting capital bring forward a design process offering a truly holistic approach to problem solving and delivering ever more sophisticated solutions for the built environment as a result.
ABOUT THE ROLE
Working as part of a dynamic, diverse building services team, this role will see you technically and creatively challenged on some of the most challenging developments in Germany. Team work and a collaborative approach are key to any project, so your strong communication skills and passion to succeed with others will serve you well.
What design work will I be doing?
- Detailed design drawings with a specialisation in electrical design.
- Prepare technical specifications and schedules and design development reports.
- Plan and manage CAD documentation of design work.
- Keep senior design team members informed of important and relevant service/design decisions and the objectives of the internal business and the client are achieved.
Outside of design, what else will I do?
- Manage project finances, monitor scope, ensure quality and manage deliverables.
- Plan, organise and manage your workload to ensure that you are meeting client’s expectations.
- Attending client, site and external design team meetings.
More about you
As an experienced building services engineer, it is expected that you would be able to demonstrate…
- Demonstrated experience in a similar role.
- Experience as an electrical job leader.
- Bachelors or Master’s degree in engineering.
- AutoCAD, REVIT and similar software skills.
- Excel (a detailed understanding including the use of macros).
- Excellent interpersonal and organisational skills.
- German language skills.
- Chartered or professionally registered engineer.
This fantastic career opportunity would suit a candidate already based in Berlin, or keen to relocate.
Competitive salary + 28 days annual leave + public holidays.
Please contact James Mowat at Energi People ASAP for a confidential discussion and to apply