Electrical contracts manager
An established London based electrical contractor specialising in Museum and high end Commercial & Residential fit out require an experienced electrical contracts manager who is looking for a new challenge with good career prospects.
The electrical contracts manager would need to have/be:
- Good all round electrical knowledge and experience of running both large projects and multiple smaller contracts, including managing the expectations of the client and main contractor.
- Commercial experience including cost control of projects, reporting, and dealing with quantity surveyors regarding variations and final accounts.
- Experience of Museums or Exhibitions (preferred)
- Excellent knowledge and experience with specialist lighting and control systems
- Projects ranging in size from £100k to £5m
- IT literate including MS word, Excel & Projects.
- Design experience, including dealing directly with clients and designers (preferred)
- Prepared to travel abroad for meetings as required (previous experience of running overseas projects useful)
- Professional & confident, with good communication skills at all levels as this is very much a client facing role. Minimum qualifications required:
- City & Guilds 17th Edition
- HNC Electrical Engineering (preferred)
- Health & Safety
Salary – £50k – £65k (subject to experience) plus package (pension, health care, travel expenses).
If that sounds like you then please apply now
Energi People are the leading experts in building services engineering recruitment. https://energi.uk.com/recruitment/building-services-engineering-recruitment/
- City of London (London, England)
- £50000 - £65000 per annum + healthcare + travel expenses
Job Salary/Pay Rate
- Building Services Electrical Engineer Jobs