Mechanically Project Manager
The fastest growing Building Services M&E Contractor in the Uk is looking for a Mechanical Project Manager to work in their Mechanical Projects team in their office based in West Essex / East London.
The Mechanical Project Manager
The right Mechanical project Manager will have the following Qualifications/Experience
- A Degree / Diploma in Mechanical or Building Services Engineering would be preferable.
- Minimum 5 Years’ Experience in managing Mechanically Biased projects in a commercial and industrial environment.
- Experience with high-end residential private houses would be an advantage
- SMSTS qualified
- Must be computer literate as appropriate to the role. – Minimum Word, Excel, AutoCAD, MS Project
- It would be an advantage if the candidate could do planning using MS Project.
- Hold a clean driving licence.
The Client provides combined M&E packages up to the value of £2.5 million. Niche areas of excellence include Mechanical, Electrical Design and Installation, Fuel Services (sampling, testing and fuel polishing), Energy Efficiency, Design and BIM services with our sister company ReviCAD Limited.
Priorities are across a number of sectors including Healthcare, Education, Commercial, Local Authorities, Government, Industrial, Residential, Hotel and Leisure, Public Defence and Retail.
Due to what in the main is repeat business, they are growing considerably and would like to bring on board an experienced Mechanically biased Project Manager to join our team based in West Essex / East London.
The successful candidate will manage projects generally located throughout London and within the M25.
The role will be largely site based.
Responsibilities will include: –
- Managing projects up to the value of £2.5million from handover from the Estimating Team
- Project Planning and pre-construction activities
- Project Execution to agreed programme and to budget
- Project Co-ordination; Co-ordination Drawing Production
- Project Commissioning and Handover
- Managing Building Management Systems Sub-contractors
- Managing Direct Labour Force and Sub-contractors
- Compiling Risk Assessments and health and safety files
- Formulation of Procurement Schedules, tech sub schedules and RFI schedules with assistance of contract support
- Project Cost Control
- Project Cash flow
- Project Valuations
- Sub-contractor Cost Management, Monthly Certification and Payment
- Pricing and submitting Variations/ Change Orders & maintaining Variation / Change Order Schedules
- Final Account Preparation, Negotiation and Agreement in association with commercial support
- Working to a set of company Key Performance Indicators (Available on request)
The right Mechanical Project Manager will receive £45,000 – £60,000 per annum.
If this feels like you then please call David Routh at Energi People on 01252 413080 and email your CV
- Bedfordshire (Bedfordshire, England)
- £50000 - £60000 per annum
Job Salary/Pay Rate
- Building Services Mechanical Engineer Jobs