Electrical Project Manager
One of the most recognisable Principle Contractors is looking to bring on board an experienced and reliable electrical project manager to be part of their growing projects team based in London / Twickenham. They are looking at doubling their turnover so now is a great time to get on board.
Electrical Project Manager Overview
As the electrical project manager you will be supervising the progress of contracts under your control and motivate the mechanical and electrical sub-contractors on the project.
You will be the main point of contact for all electrical works, leading the team and providing progress reports to the client.
The projects you will be working on will be £150k – £3m to start with in the Commercial, Retail, Education, Healthcare and Infrastructure sectors.
- PLASMA and First Aid certification desirable, but training will be given.
- Must be PC and software literate.
- In possession of an up to date skills card
- SMSTS preferable but not mandatory as training will be given.
- NICEIC Qualified.
- Personable and amenable.
- Presentatable with good time keeping.
- Commercially and contractually astute with demonstrable skills in both areas.
The right candidate will receive a salary of £50,000 – £60,000 + package.
If this sounds like the thing for you, apply now.
Energi People are the leading experts in building services engineering recruitment. https://energi.uk.com/recruitment/building-services-engineering-recruitment/
- Twickenham (Middlesex, England)
- £50000 - £60000 per annum + package
Job Salary/Pay Rate
- Building Services Construction Jobs