A £100m a year turnover M&E contractor are looking at bringing in an Mechanical Supervisor to join their expanding team due to an ever increasing order book.
Mechanical Supervisor Overview
As the Mechanical Supervisor will be responsible for the H&S Regulations, Site tidiness, supervision of all on-site personnel, co-ordination of installation including materials/programme/plant movement and also attending meetings with the client, main contractor and other trades.
The project involves the demolition of the existing building to make way for the construction of a new office building total area 7,674 sq.m. The completed structure will contain a basement, lower ground, ground and 9 upper floors. M&E works are £5.3m.
The new building significantly expands the available area of office space through the addition of two upper storeys and an extension to the footprint of the former building at Lombard Street. The column free office accommodation has been carefully designed to maximise the potential of the increased floorplates providing greater flexibility for tenants. The structure will feature a spacious double-height atrium, with a light well extending to the sixth floor.
The offices will be completed to BREEAM Excellent environmental standards through the use of high-performance building materials and the installation of efficient mechanical and electrical services plant. The office space will be delivered to a high CAT A specification.
- For the role you would need to have worked in an M&E contractor of a similar size, dealing with projects between £5m and £20m.
- A lot of the work is in London so you would need to be able to get to City of London with ease.
- Must have qualification or be able to demonstrate suitable knowledge and experience in their specific skillset
- CSCS Card (or approved equivalent)
- CITB SSSTS certificate holder (or approved equivalent)
- Good computer literacy including ability to produce and work on Word, Excel and Project Software
- Driving licence holder
- First Aid at Work
The role is providing a salary up to £55,000 + package for the right candidate
If this sounds like the thing for you, apply now.
Energi People are the leading experts in building services engineering recruitment. https://energi.uk.com/recruitment/building-services-engineering-recruitment/
- City of London (London, England)
- £40000 - £55000 per annum
Job Salary/Pay Rate
- Building Services Construction Jobs