Structural Revit Technician – Key Responsibilities:
- Preparation of structural engineering drawings using Revit (sometimes AutoCAD)
- Ensuring drawings meet customer and company standards
- Liaising with internal contacts to determine client requirements
- Working closely with engineers
- To turn hand drawn concepts/Architectural layouts into Structural Revit/AutoCAD drawings.
- To work with a group of CAD Technicians to produce required project information.
Structural Revit Technician – Key Qualifications/Experience
- Candidates must be qualified to HNC/HND level in a relevant engineering discipline
- 3+ years experience as a Revit Technician (UK experience)
- 4+ years experience as a Structural Technician (UK experience)
- Revit Structures training and background
- AutoCAD knowledge