A Senior Fire and Life Safety engineer is required to join an International Consultancy in Dubai. The Senior Fire and Life Safety Engineer I am looking for will have at least 15 years’ experience in a design consultancy background. The Senior Fire and Life Safety Engineer will report directly to the Design Manager and be well versed with NFPA, UAE and British Standards. The Senior Life Fire and Life Safety engineer will be working on prestigious projects across the region.
The Successful candidates will join a leading, International consultancy in Dubai, working on iconic projects across the region. My client is looking for someone who has experience working on a variety of projects including Hotels, Multi-use, high-rise and airports, preference is given to candidates with GCC experience.
The Successful Senior Fire and Life Safety Engineer will have:
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering- Architecture or Mechanical. This will have been obtained from a prestigious university.
- 15+ years in a Design Consultancy
- GCC Experience
- Experience of technical design and associated discipline software
- Be up to date with Industry developments
- Ability to adapt and utilise design legislation’s dependent upon the region in which project is located
- Lead the development and production of life safety strategy drawings, in line with the regional requirements.
- Excellent communication skills, preference given to candidates with client facing experience.
- Dubai, United Arab Emirates
- £100000 - £110000 per annum
Job Salary/Pay Rate
- Building Services Mechanical Engineer Jobs