Head of HVAC Department required for an award winning consultancy in Kuwait. The successful Head of HVAC Department will lead the HVAC section on projects from conception to completion. The Head of HVAC will be responsible of ensuring all deadlines, budgets and quality requirements are met. The Head of HVAC Department will report directly to the head of MEP.
The successful candidate will lead a team of around 20 engineers and draftsmen. You will be working on a range of projects consisting of hospitals, education, high rise, residential and mixed use billings. The successful candidate will have experience in leading a team, and be able to lead the function and contribute towards the whole division. This role will suit a results driven individual and a self-starter.
The successful candidate will:
- Degree educated from a reputable university
- 15+ year’s experience in design and supervision
- Experience with BIM is a necessity
- Excellent understanding of Middle east and international codes and standards
- Exception leadership, decision making, time management and communication skills
- Innovative individual