Senior IT Project Manager – Farnborough, Hampshire – Up to £60,000 per annum
- Secure Environment – Willing to undergo SC will be required
Our client based in Farnborough is seeking innovative and Agile Senior Project Managers to join their existing PMO. With a current team size of 10, managing various work streams and a growing Portfolio, the experienced Project Managers will come with demonstrable experience managing Technology projects, specifically Applications & Infrastructure. Our client works with PMP and is looking for somebody to bring their expertise to the PMO incorporating various frameworks into the business and manage both internal and external stakeholders successfully.
* Management of projects to deliver project objectives that are defined in the Project Business Case and Project Mandate.
* Ensuring projects meets all governance requirements in accordance with policies and processes.
* Ensuring projects meet all compliance requirements especially with respect to Legal and Safety requirements in accordance with corporate policies and processes.
* Leadership of the project team
* Management of suppliers, where appropriate, to ensure the fulfilment of the requirements within a Statement Of Works that meets the standards of the Project Mandate.
* Manage and resolve scheduling conflicts and where required seek additional support either internally or externally.
* Work with procurement to obtain pricing and manage the purchase of all materials associated to the delivery of projects.
* Management of Risks and Issues and the implementation of mitigation strategies.
* Arrange periodic meetings with teams and team leads to discuss all activities.
Key experience * Experience in successfully managing standard projects
* Good knowledge of Project Management principles in accordance with industry and standards.
* Knowledge and experience as graded in PMCDF competency framework for Project Managers.
* Team Leadership including the management of relationships and conflicts within project team.
* Resource Management. * Financial management. * Delivery of the project to agreed timelines.
* Working within the Life Cycle process to ensure the quality of the project is structured and achieved.
* Knowledge of other functional disciplines related to delivery (e.g. finance). Desirable Qualifications.
* Experience working with an IT environment.
* Industry recognised qualification. i.e. Prince2 / AMP / PMP
* Demonstrable experience of full Lifecycle Project Management
* SC cleared to be held and maintained.
- Farnborough (Hampshire, England)
- £50000 - £60000 per annum
Job Salary/Pay Rate
- Security Cleared IT Project Manager Jobs