Senior Structural Design Engineer
London Bridge / Southwark
Senior Structural Design Engineer Overview
A well respected, emerging player and award-winning structural design consultancy, is now seeking a Senior Structural Design Engineer within their Structures team, based in London. My client bring a fresh approach to the design and engineering of the built environment. Care, passion, intelligent engineering, original thinking, knowledge and engineering excellence are all fundamental to their approach. As a Senior Structural Design Engineer, you will need to demonstrate sound judgement and be astute in managing and leading medium to large projects, including the associated risks, project finances and costs.
Senior Structural Design Engineer Key Qualifications/Experience
- Must be newly Chartered via IStructE/ICE
- Must be qualified to degree level, minimum 2.1 in Civil/Structural Engineering
- Qualified to masters level is preferable although not essential
- 5+ years’ proven Structural Engineering experience
Senior Structural Design Engineer Key Responsibilities
- Complete structural design following detailed specifications
- Designing structures efficiently using concrete, steel, masonry and timber
- Ensure both design work and projects are completed to the agreed timescales
- Seeks practical, efficient, innovative and elegant solutions
- Confident and collaborative in liaising and communication with clients and leading design meetings
This position is available due to team growth and as such, they are looking to book interviews for early-mid December with a second interviews taking place in the New Year.
For more information please contact Neil Tilley on 01252 413080.
- City of London (London, England)
- £45000 - £50000 per annum
Job Salary/Pay Rate
- Structural Engineer Jobs