Senior Structural Revit Technician
Senior Structural Revit Technician Overview
An industry leading and highly respected interdisciplinary practice of architects, engineers and designers are looking for a Senior Structural Revit Technician to join their team on a permanent basis. They are looking for candidates who ideally have a wealth of experience across multiple sectors from commercial and residential, both new build and refurbishment as well as temporary works. Projects vary in value, typically up to multi-billions of pounds. Positions are available due to increased expansion and workload.
Senior Structural Revit Technician Key Qualifications/Experience
- Must be qualified to HNC/HND level
- 5+ years’ UK experience minimum
- Strong structural drafting background with Revit structures
- Good knowledge of AutoCAD
Senior Structural Revit Technician Key Responsibilities
- Preparation, general arrangement and reinforcement CAD work on Civil/Structural projects
- Ensuring drawings meet customer and company standards
- Liaising with internal contacts to determine client requirements
- Making sure all work is delivered to timescales and deadlines
This position is available due to team growth and as such, they are looking for a start as soon as possible.
For more information please contact Neil Tilley on 01252 413081.
- City of London (London, England)
- £40000 - £50000 per annum
Job Salary/Pay Rate
- Structural Technician Jobs