An exciting opportunity for a Senior Quantity Surveyor has come up to join the rail team of a tier 1 contractor based in the Midlands.
Purpose of Role
You will join the commercial team on a Rail multi-disciplinary framework, to manage commercial Key accounts.
Duties will include but not limited to:
* Professional delivery of sustainable, profitable growth across the framework.
* Accountable to the Managing Quantity Surveyor/ Commercial Manager for Rail commercial and contractual aspects of the project as dictated by their responsibilities.
* To provide Operations with commercial and contractual advice, determining risks, maximising opportunities.
* To assist Supply Chain in the procurement of supplier’s/sub-contractors/consultants.
* Maintenance of robust and consistent change control processes on the project to ensure that appropriate changes/variations are identified and agreed with the client.
Responsible for assisting in the effective commercial practices within a project ensuring:
Information is available for timely and accurate applications for payment.
Adherence to Risk Management processes and procedures
Drafting of contractual correspondence
Preparation of accurate and prudent cost /value analysis
Interim and Final account measurement – site measurement and drawing take off
Pricing and Rating variations and compensation events
Extension of Time
Interim payment and final account agreement of sub-contracts
Ensuring good quality and accurate records are kept
Maintenance of cost information
Verification and agreement of Sundry Accounts
To assist in the production of Project Procurement Strategy Documentation
To assist in the production of Project Value Enhancement Plans
For more information and to apply please call me on 01252413080 or email an up to date CV with contact details
I look forward to hearing from you
Head of Rail
- £50000 - £60000 per annum + PACKAGE
Job Salary/Pay Rate
- Rail Surveying Jobs