Security Solution Architect – Package: Negotiable – Home Based position with travel to HQ in Gloucester
Our client, a UK leading Cyber security service provider is looking for an experienced Security Solution Architect that can bring their subject matter expertise to organisation assisting with the development and assistance of new ideas and business opportunities.
As the Security Solution Architect you will be responsible for solution development, commercial proposition integration and business case alignment of MSS solutions to client business, application or IT environments. You will also be required form part of the technical design authority for client deployments in order to de-risk client implementations.
- Capable of ensuring solution meets client’s requirements and is able to adapt to new requirements.
- Capable of suggesting solution approaches that add value to client engagement.
- Captures and highlights risks in client engagements including any associated costs and can articulate the need to client.
- Directs solution activities and decisions during the sales process to ensure alignment with strategies and client requirements.
- Leads the sales to delivery interface and handover during client take-on
- Capable of engaging in client take-on processes to ensure client requirements and understood and met through to the final stage of delivery
- Able to influence overall business strategies of customer organisations within the domain of expertise
- Represents the needs of the business, market and clients equally in development of plans, strategies and improvement programs
- Actively participates in projects where domain expertise is required. Ensures communications are timely and sufficient
- Maintains deep domain expertise around Cyber, cyber technologies and working practises and is able to use this knowledge in the definition of new services for the business.
Knowledge and Skills
- Technical University or Bachelor preferred or equivalent experience
- Exceptional written and verbal skills
- Demonstrable experience in Cyber, IT Security and Security engagements
- demonstrable understanding of technical innovations and trends in relation to solving client issues
- Alexandra Burdfield, Technology
Important Job Skills
- £65000 - £70000 per annum + bonus and car allowance
Job Salary/Pay Rate
- Security Cleared Information Security Analyst Jobs