Structural Design Engineer (Graduate +2)
£24,000 – £32,000 + Benefits
Structural Design Engineer Overview
An award winning mid-size consultancy based in Central London, that we have placed many staff with, are currently looking to take on a Graduate Engineer with up to 2 years’ experience within a consultancy environment. This is a relatively young consultancy with roughly 85 staff members who are rapidly gaining a very good name within the market.
If you are looking for a working environment that supports your career and route to Chartership, with a hands on approach and offering a good level of responsibility on projects, then look no further and apply today.
Structural Design Engineer Key Qualifications/Experience
- Candidates must be qualified to degree level in a relevant engineering discipline
- Qualified to masters level is preferable although not essential
- 6 Months – 2 years’ experience
- Experience on projects using timber, concrete steel and concrete
- Client facing exposure highly beneficial
Structural Design Engineer Key Responsibilities
- Carry out structural design following detailed specifications
- Ensure both design work and projects are completed to the agreed timescales
- Designing structures efficiently using concrete, steel, masonry and timber
This position is available as part of an expansion plan, as such they are looking for a start as soon as possible.
Please send CV’s or call 01252 413 080 to discuss further.
- City of London (London, England)
- £24000 - £32000 per annum
Job Salary/Pay Rate
- Junior / Graduate
- Structural Engineer Jobs