Data Scientist (Home Office) – £550 per day Out of Scope – Croydon – 3 month contract
A fantastic contract opportunity has become available for an experienced Data Scientist to join the UK Home Office based out of their recently established division in Croydon
Key Tasks and Deliverables:
- Design and implement an automated regression test suite to diagnose impact of changes to matching algorithm on downstream machine learning models
- Design and implement methods for making use of existing and new ‘matched pairs’ data (i.e. ground truth matched data) to monitor performance of current matching algorithm and potentially refinements to that algorithm
- Other relevant tasks arising within the Matching project
- Delivery of an automated regression test suite as detailed above
- Delivery of tools – including dashboards and data visualisations – to monitor performance of current matching algorithm
- Knowledge sharing presentation to explain capabilities developed and highlight opportunities for future enhancements to the service
Core skills and experience:
- Expertise in SQL, Python and familiarity with Git are required.
- Expertise in data linking techniques is required.
- Experience with IBM Infosphere is highly desirable.
- Croydon (Surrey, England)
- £500 - £550 per day
Job Salary/Pay Rate
Contract Job Duration
- Technical Support Engineer Jobs