SharePoint Administrator – Bath – £35,000 per annum
An exciting opportunity has become available for an experienced SharePoint Administrator to join one of our leading international clients based out of their division in Somerset. Working in our clients Bath HQ, this will be a busy and varied role offering innovative SharePoint solutions to the business.
- Support and maintenance of SharePoint Online instances
- Work with stakeholders in crafting new solutions or areas of the intranet, educating where necessary to allow staff to take the lead.
- Owning the rollout of new cloud features as Microsoft improve their offering, but only where there is business value and addressing needs
- Supporting 1st and 2nd line teams to resolve issues, bringing in your own or external expertise when needed; transferring knowledge back to Support Officers
- Assist with the migration of remaining SharePoint 2013 on premise areas to SharePoint Online, as well as file server content to new solutions in the cloud (e.g. Office 365 Groups)
- Configuration and maintenance of security policies for sites across the platform, in line with our Information Security policies
- Facilitating user training to raise awareness of specific areas of the intranet and increase adoption
- Deep understanding of Office 365 including OneDrive, SharePoint and other cloud based technologies.
- All-round knowledge and understanding of IT systems
- A track record of customer focuseddelivery
- Analytical skills for troubleshooting complex setups
- Presentation skills with the ability to train staff in the core system and standard methodologies
- Windows Server experience
- Knowledge of Active Directory and experience within Microsoft SQL is desired (but not essential)
- Bath (Somerset, England)
- £30000 - £35000 per annum
Job Salary/Pay Rate
- Job Expired