M&E Commercial Manager – South London
We firmly believe our continued success depends on having a workforce that is dynamic, flexible and knowledgeable; hence we invest significantly in our staff’s training and development. This is to ensure that our valued employees develop the skills that will advance their career ambitions in a manner that matches our business needs.
With our continued expansion into new markets we are continuously looking for new talent to enhance our competitive edge in the market place. They offer careers that are challenging, varied and rewarding.
- Measuring from plan drawings and isometrics to produce fully priced detailed bills of quantities c/w labour hours and material costs
- Tracking costs and labour through the project
- Preparing costs for variations
- Producing monthly valuations
- Minimum 7+ years Mechanical & Electrical experience
- Degree in Construction Economics(Quantity Surveying) or equivalent
- Candidates must be willing to travel as required
This is a new role and they are looking to do interviews in the next week, the interview process will be a 2 stage process with Directors of the company.
If you think this is a role that would suite you I am keen to hear from you, please feel free to call me on 01252 413080.
- London (London, England)
- £70000 - £85000 per annum
Job Salary/Pay Rate
- Commercial Management Jobs