Mechanical Project Manager
A family run Mechanical and Electrical Contractor is currently looking to recruit suitably qualified, experienced, high calibre professionals to its Installations Team. They are seeking mechanical project managers for refurbishment contracts within the London area, including district heating schemes and plant rooms to operate from their office in Tonbridge.
The Mechanical Project Manager
The client are recruiting a Mechanical Project Manager to run a mechanical only Residential project based in London.
Some of your tasks will be:
- To ensure that the project completed on time and within budget
- That the project’s objectives are met
- That everyone else is undertaking the correct roles on site.
As a Mechanical Project Manager you must have experience within the mechanical building services industry, and preferably have obtained appropriate ONC level or higher qualification. General computer skills are essential.
- Minimum HNC in a Building Services related subject preferred
- CSCS Black Managers Card
- SMSTS Health & Safety Certificate
- Minimum 7 years experience within a project managers role
- Experience on projects exceeding £5 Million
- Good mechanical installation knowledge with electrical knowledge secondary
- Experience of new build residential high rise projects including Energy Centres
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel and Project
- Knowledge of Autocad and/or CAD software an advantage
The role is providing a salary between £50,000 – £55,000 + negotiable package.
If this sounds like the thing for you, apply now.
Energi People are the leading experts in building services engineering recruitment. https://energi.uk.com/recruitment/building-services-engineering-recruitment/
- Tonbridge (Kent, England)
- £50000 - £55000 per annum
Job Salary/Pay Rate
- Job Expired