Working in close relationships with the mechanical design engineers and other technicians, you will be interpreting engineer’s designs and relaying this information into an architectural base model, utilising Revit.
The role also requires the ability to produce 2D design stage drawings.
You need to have:
- Solid co-ordination experience within the building structure and M&E sectors
- Minimum 5 years experience working as mechanical technician
- Minimum 5 years Autocad Experience
- Minimum 2 years Revit MEP experience
- Navisworks clash detection
- CadDuct experience would be beneficial
This is a great opportunity for a Revit MEP Technician based in the Hertfordshire or surrounding areas.
- St. Albans (Hertfordshire, England)
- £30 - £40 per annum
Job Salary/Pay Rate
- REVIT Technician Jobs