Junior Electrical Engineer
Permanent, Full time
£25,000 – £30,000
About the role
We have an opportunity for a Junior Electrical Engineer to join our clients expanding team in their Kent office. This is new position has come about due to the company expanding and as the Junior Electrical Engineer part of your role will be supporting the senior electrical engineer with his workload.
We are looking for an enthusiastic Junior Electrical Engineer who’d be happy working in a close knit and busy team environment.
The ideal candidate will be a Junior Electrical Engineer that has practical experience and is keen to learn and progress within design.
* HNC qualified or approved / BEng Electrical Engineering
* Practical experience preferred
* Software knowledge
* Good word processing skills
- Kent (Kent, England)
- £25000 - £30000 per annum
Job Salary/Pay Rate
- Junior / Graduate
- Building Services Electrical Engineer Jobs