Graduate Structural Engineer
£24,000 – £26,000+ Benefits
One of West Midland’s leading Structural Design Consultancies are currently looking for a Graduate Structural Engineer, ideally from a top University, to join a team working on both temporary works and permanent work structural designs. They are keen to find an MEng Graduate with up to 1 year’s industry experience. It is important to the client to find a candidate with a strong academic background through A-Levels, Degree (minimum 2:1) and ideally Masters. This client work on medium to large sized projects typically up to £50M in the UK. This is a fantastic opportunity to an aspiring Graduate Structural Engineer to gain all the necessary skills and experience to progress through to Chartership.
- Candidates ideally will be qualified to MEng level in a relevant engineering discipline
- 2:1 Or higher grade at degree level
- Up to 1 years’ industry experience
- Carry out structural design following detailed specifications
- Ensure both design work and projects are completed to the agreed timescales
- Designing structures efficiently using concrete, steel, masonry and timber
This position is available as part of an expansion plan, as such they are looking for a start as soon as possible.
Please send CV’s or call 01252 413 081 to discuss further.
- Birmingham (West Midlands, England)
- £24000 - £26000 per annum
Job Salary/Pay Rate
- Junior / Graduate
- Job Expired