Our Client is a Civil/Structural Design Consultancy with an international profile. They are currently seeking a Graduate Structural Engineer ideally with 1 – 2 years exposure to the market to join their London office. This client work on medium to large sized projects reaching values of over £800M. This is a fantastic opportunity for a Graduate Design Engineer to join a top firm adding some high profile, reputable projects to your portfolio.
Over recent years this practice have delivered some of Londons major Structures, as well as in the Middle East. Partnering with internationally recognised Architects this is an opportunity worth pursuing if you are considering a new position at Graduate Structural Engineer level.
- Candidates must be qualified to degree level in a relevant engineering discipline
- 1-2 Years’ experience as a Structural Design Engineer
- Experience on projects using timber, concrete steel and masonry
- Client facing exposure highly beneficial
- Carry out structural design following detailed specifications
- Ensure both design work and projects are completed to the agreed timescales
- Designing structures efficiently using concrete, steel, masonry and timber
This position is available as part of an expansion plan, as such they are looking for a start as soon as possible.
- South East London (London, England)
- £23 - £27 per hour
Job Salary/Pay Rate
- 1 Year +
Contract Job Duration
- Junior / Graduate
- Job Expired