A rapidly growing and extremely reputable Structural Engineer Consultancy are currently looking for talented, dedicated and ambitious Structural Engineers to join on a permanent basis. As a Structural Engineer, you will have the opportunity to work on a range of interesting schemes across residential, commercial, mixed use and more. You will work alongside Senior Structural Engineers and be heavily involved with design team meetings, client meets, architect meets and more. Structural Engineers looking to obtain Chartership will receive excellent training and mentoring towards this status with very capable and talented Senior Structural Engineers and Associates.
In particular, someone who really understands software and has an interest/capability in programming will be of huge interest to them.
They are based in the heart of London in a fantastic location.
Structural Engineer – Qualifications/Experience:
- Qualified to MEng Degree level in Civil/Structural Engineering.
- 2 – 5 years UK structural design experience.
- Experience working on residential, commercial, mixed use, education, etc.
- Experience of liaising with clients, architects, contractors (desirable).
- Design with all main materials (concrete, steel, timber, masonry).
- Good communication and the ability to take the initiative.
- Good programming capabilities (advantageous).
Structural Engineer – Duties:
- Work alongside Senior Structural Engineers to assist in delivering projects to agreed time scales.
- Efficiently design structures with all main materials.
- Conduct site meetings and visits.
- Liaise with architects, contractors and clients.
- Assist with junior engineers (depending on level)
There are several positions they are looking to fill and this is due to an increase in workload and rapid growth.
- City of London (London, England)
- £30000 - £45000 per annum
Job Salary/Pay Rate
- Structural Engineer Jobs